Friday, October 3, 2014

Be a Buddy, Not a Bully

I want to extend a huge thank you to Rosey Werner and Brian Fecteau for co-chairing the committee which organized this morning's first annual "Be a Buddy, Not a Bully" symposium at Amesbury City Hall. Brian, Rosey, and the committee were kind enough to invite me to speak at the event. This is an issue that is close to the hearts of so many, and I'm proud to call Amesbury a leader in the fight to raise awareness.
 
When I spoke this morning, one of the things I touched on was Amesbury's unique dedication to providing for our friends and neighbors in need. We have an incredibly motivated network of non-profits, charities, and an abundance of tireless volunteers who sacrifice their time every single day to help others. Today's symposium was the latest example of that commitment.
 
To the many volunteers and businesses who worked so hard to organize this morning's event -- Thank you again! You all did an excellent job.
 
Ken